Rajasthan LSG Recruitment 2021:- Rajasthan Local Self Government Recruitment 2021 OUT, Apply for Assistant Town Planner and Senior Draftsman Post – 128 Vacancies
Local Self-Government The Department of Rajasthan is accepting applications for the positions of Assistant Town Planner and Senior Draftsman through an online application process. Those Candidates who are interested in the Rajasthan LSG Recruitment 2021 Process and meet the Eligibility Criteria
Apply online for a position as a Senior Draftsman or Assistant Town Planner with the Local Self Government Department. The LSG issued a notice for 128 positions today.
Read the announcement if you wish to apply for the Rajasthan job. Also, read this page all the way to the bottom to examine the specifics of the LSG application and employment utilizing the sections provided. According to the announcement, application forms will be accessible beginning August 11th, 2021, and will close on August 25th, 2021.
Rajasthan LSG Recruitment Summary
|Name of the Post||Sr. Draftsman, Assistant Town Planner|
|Conduct By||Local Self Government Department (LSG), Rajasthan|
|Total Number of Posts||128 Vacancies|
|Online Form Schedule||11th to 25th August 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan LSG Recruitment 2021
Age Limit :
The age limit for Rajasthan LSG Recruitment is Minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 40 years. Age relaxation is as per government rules. For more information, you can visit the official website.
Educational Qualification :
For Assistant Town Planner –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Civil / Architecture / Planning with Post Graduate Degree in Urban / City/Regional Planning / Traffic & Transportation Planning. OR
- M.Tech in Planning or M. Plan. Urban/Regional / Traffic & Transport / Environment or equivalent. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning / Architecture from a recognized Institute / University established by law in India with two years’ experience in the field of Town Planning.
For Senior Draftsman –
- Post Graduate Degree in Geography / Economics / Sociology of a university established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Government. With
- Post Graduate Diploma in Remote Sensing & Geo-informatics (1 Year. Course) from a university established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Government. OR
- Diploma in Architecture / Architectural Assistantship (3 Yrs Course) or equivalent qualification from recognized Institution. OR
- Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Draftsmanship with two yrs. experience in Town Planning / Architect’s office.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment for Rajasthan LSG Recruitment
The Application Fee is different for each and every category. Mode of payment is online with any online payment like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and any other online payments. Given the table below represents the application Fee for each category.
|Other states||Rs. 1400/-|
How to fill application form for Rajasthan LSG Recruitment?
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan LSG i.e. https://urban.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Search for the LSG Recruitment Notification link.
- Click on the LSG Recruitment link and open the notification.
- Fill in all the details in the given form. And also fill in all the documents which are required.
- Select the payment and pay the application fee with the online payment method.
- Recheck all the details and submit the form.
- Print the application form and Fee Receipt for further use.