NURSERY ADMISSION 2021 NOIDA:– It has been noted that the parents will be seeking for the admission process and for this the Manthan school and various other schools that are located in the region of Noida will be taken into consideration. They are required to complete all the details of the enquiry form and this will certainly help in meeting all the details of the admission counsellor and this will certainly help in brief discussion that is related with the school.
The admission form can be taken from the official website or it has been noted that the school office also allots the form to the candidates. School reception can be certainly contacted and the arrangements are done accordingly. It has been seen that the admission form has to be taken and then it will be filled and submitted in that time span only. At times the parents are given with a time period of 2-3 days and within this time limit the candidate has to submit all the required details to the school managing department.
REQUIREMENT OF THE DOCUMENTS (NEEDED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION)
It has been noted that the person must carry certain original documents that will be needed when it comes to the process of admission
- Passport size pictures will be needed both for the children as well as the parents. Approximately 6 photographs will be needed.
- In this covid, it has been noted that the vaccination only then the person will be allotted with the admission.
- The person needs to show his or her residence proof and will ensure where the person resides.
- Aadhar card has to be shown for both the parents and original copy has to be shown. The person cannot show the photo from the phone.
- Birth certificate that has been issued by Municipal corporation will be shown to the office members.
- It has been noted that the ID proof has to be shown to the candidates.
- The report card that is associated with the last class. This step is although not valid when it comes to K.G as well as the nursery classes. All the other classes will require the report card and this has to be submitted to the school office and all the documents must be original.
- The person must be carrying with himself or herself the transfer certificate and this has to be submitted at the time of admission only.
- It has been noted that the admission for the 1st standard onwards there is beginning of the test and the person will be allowed to take the admission only when he or she has been allotted with minimal marks that are needed essentially.
- The entire process of the admission will be soon completed in the time span of 2-3 days and the person will be free to take the admission.
It has been noted that the process of admission does involves the process of registration and here the fees that they take from the parents in the name of registration won’t be refunded. This has been made clear that done of the fees that has been submitted will be refunded and this itself is the indication that the family should be damn sure before seeking admission in the colleges of Noida as then they do not allot with the fees as it has been clearly stated that the fees is non-refundable. It has been noted that the process that is concerned with the registration will not be guarantying that the person has been allotted with the admission or not.