IOCL Pipelines Division Non Executive Result:- Indian Oil Corporation Limited released the notification of vacancy in IOCL Pipeline Division Non Executive Posts. The total number of posts is 47 for recruitment of Non executive posts in IOCL Pipelines Division.
The candidates have a very good chance to grab this opportunity and the job locations are also suitable. The last date of application form was 15th January 2021. The candidates need to satisfy the eligibility criteria to be able to apply for this post.
IOCL Pipelines Division Non Executive Result 2021
The Indian Oil Corporation provides multiple chances to the candidates who wait for job opportunities like this. To work in one of the biggest commercial oil company in India is a dream for many candidates across the country. The one good thing about IOCL Recruitments is the company recruits from different regions of the entire country.
The written test was held by IOCL Pipeline Division in February 2021 and the written test result for recruitment of Non executives in Pipeline Division is declared by the IOCL on the official website. The list of provisionally selected candidates is available region wise on the website.
The written test for Non executives in Pipeline Divisions was held in the following regions:
- Northern Region pipeline
- Southern region pipelines
- South eastern region pipelines
- Western region pipelines
- Eastern region pipelines -Assam state
- Eastern region pipelines -Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand and Bihar State
- Eastern region pipelines- West Bengal state
All the results of provisionally selected candidates have been declared.
Steps to see the list of selected candidates from different regions
The following steps should be followed to see the results of provisionally selected candidates in written test:
- Visit the official website of IOCL i.e. iocl.com
- Click on the “what’s new” option.
- You will see the list of all the latest notifications of recruitment related news.
- The candidates have to search for Result of Non Executives post in IOCL pipelines division.
- Search for your region and click on the ‘download PDF’ option.
- View the list of selected candidates of your region.
Selection process of candidates who have qualified the written test
The candidates who are short listed after written examination have to appear for a document verification process. The venue of document verification will be mentioned on the list of selected candidates.
The candidates are advised to go with all the required documents and details because in case of any ambiguity the candidate may get disqualified even after clearing the written test.
Only those candidates whose documents are found in order will be able to give further test which is Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT).
One committee is set up for SPPT and they will analyze everything and they will provide the final list of selection of candidates based on the marks obtained in the written examination.
The detailed information about selection process and SPPT is mentioned by the authorities in a notification on the official website.
Documents requirements for verification process
The following documents are required for the verification process of provisionally selected candidates in Non Executives Posts in Pipeline Division:
- The candidate should have passed 10th class and should bring the certificate issued by concerned board of education for the proof of date of birth. Only this document will be accepted for the verification of date of birth.
- The caste or disability certificate is required for the verification.
- All the year wise or semester wise mark sheets of ITI or diploma are required.
- The details entered in the application form should match the details mentioned in original documents.
The candidates have to keep these things in mind while going for document verification process.
Then the committee will release another list of selected candidates who will be appearing for physical test or SPPT.
For more details the candidates may visit the official website of IOCL regularly.
Download here IOCL Pipelines Division Non Executive Result