IOCL Barauni Refinery JEE Result 2021:- The Indian Oil Corporation Limited Barauni Refinery is located in Begusarai, Bihar. The IOCL announced about the recruitment of Junior Engineers at Barauni Refinery in 2021.
The total number of vacancies for Junior Engineer at IOCL Barauni Refinery is 16. The application forms for Junior Engineer Assistant at IOCL Barauni Refinery started the application forms from 28th January 2021 to 19th February 2021.
The candidates who wish apply for this vacancy or the candidates who already applied can know more information through this article.
The official website of Indian Oil Recruitment Portal is www.iocrefrecruit.in will help the candidates with all the information related to application process and examination.
Other Details about IOCL Barauni Refinery JE Vacancy 2021
The examination will be held through online mode and it will be followed by a physical test of candidates appearing for examination. The candidates need to qualify the written test to appear for the skill/physical test.
The candidates should have done a 3 years diploma or graduation in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry. The candidates should have passed the degree or diploma with minimum 50 percent marks if they belong to general category.
Some relaxation is provided for the candidates who are in other backward category. Some practical knowledge is needed along with the degree or diploma.
The candidates have to work at Refinery so they must have some practical knowledge.
The candidates should know the eligibility criterion before applying for the vacancy. Also, it might get difficult for the candidates to qualify this examination since very less number of vacancies is there for this post. Only 16 candidates will qualify this examination and will be selected for next round. But this is also a fact that this should be considered as a golden opportunity by candidates who wish to get a job in Indian Oil Corporation Limited. The candidates have to work harder to get this job because only 16 candidates will be selected.
- The age limit for this vacancy is between 18 to 26 years for the candidates of general category and some relaxation is provided to the students of SC/ ST and other backward classes.
- The tentative dates of events related to this vacancy are given as:
- The starting date of application form is 28th January 2021 and the end date of application form is 19th February 2021.
- The tentative date of Written Test is 28th February 2021 and result declaration is on 9th March 2021.
- The tentative date for Physical Test is 15th March 2021.
- The IOCL Barauni Refinery Junior Engineering Assistant Final results may be declared in the last week of March 2021.
- All the information regarding the result announcement will be uploaded on the official website www.iocrefrecruit.in
Steps to check the Result of IOCL Barauni Refinery Junior Engineering Assistant 2021
The candidates need to follow the following steps in order to download the pdf of result of IOCL Barauni Refinery Junior Engineering Assistant 2021:
- Visit the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited i.e. iocl.com
- Scroll down to the section ‘What’s new’
- Tap on ‘Show All’ button.
- Then you will see a notification related to IOCL Barauni Refinery JEE Result 2021
- Click on the Barauni Refinery option.
- You will get a list of multiple PDFs.
- You can save and view the result by entering your details that you provided while filling the application form.
The candidates will be able to see their results or the list of selected candidates by following the above steps.
For more information, candidates should keep visiting the official website on regular basis.
Check Here IOCL Barauni Refinery JEE Result 2021
IOCL website of IOCL Jobs https://iocl.com/