Indian Navy SSC Electrical Bharti 2021, Indian Navy is conducting Short Service Commission Electrical Branch Course commencing January 2022 onwards at Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
The Indian Navy is accepting online applications from unmarried male applicants for a Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Electrical Branch at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) at Ezhimala, Kerala, beginning in January 2022. The deadline for submitting online applications is July 30, 2021.
Indian Navy SSC Summary
|Post Name||SSC Electrical Recruitment|
|Conduct By||Indian Navy|
|Starting date of application||16-07-2021|
|Last date of application||30-07, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Electrical/Electronics/Tele Communication/Electronics & Communication/Power Engineering/Power Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentation/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control/Instrumentation/Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC)/Electrical& Electronics.
Age limit :
- Applicant must be born between January 2, 1997, and July 1, 2002.
- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH.
Selection Process for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Shortlisting of Applications
- SSB Interview
- Medical Exam
- Merit List
Application Fees and Mode of Application for Indian Navy
- 160/- for applicants from the general / OBC category and from other states
- There are no application fees for SC/ST category in Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can pay the application fee with online payment modes like debit cards, credit cards, and online payment options.
How to fill for the Indian Navy application form?
From July 16, 2021, eligible applicants must register and complete out an online application on the Indian Navy’s official website. The deadline for submitting online applications is July 30, 2021. Here are some steps to fill the application form for the Indian Navy.
- Visit the official website of the Indian Navy i.e. http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Search for the Application notification.
- Click on the notification and open the application form.
- Fill in all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee according to your category.
- And Recheck all the details
- Submit the application form.
- Take a copy of the application form and payment slip for further use.