EWS Nursery Admission Delhi 2021:- It has been noted that the government has put forth various programs and initiatives that has ben used widely in order to bring about improved educational programs that will be used by each and every member to get his or her full potential forward.
Thus, has been put forward by the Directorate related with the educational department. It came to observation that new program has been put forward by the government of Delhi. This will be applied from the year 2021.
EWS Nursery Delhi admission eligibility
All the essential details concerned with this program will be put forward. Details like the details of the form, application, fees, process related with this, syllabus, date of examination and many more details will be uploaded soon on the site so that it becomes easier for the people to get involved in the program with utmost efficiency.
All the interested people can easily take wide range of information if they belong to DG/EWS category. All this information can be taken with the help of all the details that has been uploaded on the website.
Nursery Admission EWS, Delhi Important Things
This initiative will be taken with the help of Directorate related with the education department of Delhi. Here all the students who belong to weaker part of the society and hold certain other disadvantages too can be utilized and taken for uplifting the status of the people. It has been noted that under this whole program, state government of Delhi will be taking initiatives so that they will be able to finance the pre- primary schools.
This will help the people to educate their children and this initiative can be started with the help of small step that has been initiated by the government of Delhi. It has been noted that approximately 1700 schools that too from the private sector collectively hold around 1.25 lakh allotment for the Nursery department.
Registration for the Admission
It came to observation that the nursery admission from the year 2021, in February 18th crossed approximately 1700 schools from private sector and this has led to the beginning of classes from nursey and proceeds even further up to class 1st.
last date in order to complete the process of for the admission form will be held up to 4th of march in the year 2021. It has been noted that the seats related with the education sector of the Delhi has been completed till 15th of February.
It has been noted that around 75% overall seats will be reserved when it comes to the general category and all the remaining seats are reserved for the economically weak section of the society. Due to the fact that now the covid situation is on the alarming situation, it has been noted that the exams will be held on the online platform only.
It came to notice that the information can be gathered from the official website and this could be used for the purpose of applying for admission.
One has to make sure that these following documents must be essentially available
- Child must carry his or her passport size photograph
- Photograph related with father/guardian/mother must be carried essentially with the child along with his or her own passport photograph.
- One family photograph must be carried.
- Birth certificate related with the child must be carried.
- Aadhar associated with the child must be essentially present
- The ID that given the address proof of the child must be carried.
Age Limit Criteria for Nursery Admission in Delhi
Different rules have been made for reservation and all these are incorporated because of the rules imposed by the government of Delhi. The child must be of the age group of 4 years of age in order to take admission for nursery standard.
Should be of the age group of 6 in order to apply for kg admission and must be of 6 years old for meeting the eligibility criteria of 1st standard. Around 22% reservation has been noted in the case of backward and economically weak sector of the society. Children who fall under the category of disabled ones hold the reservation of about 3%.
Procedure for Applying in Nursery Admission in Delhi
- first the candidate must visit the official website that is related with the directorate associated with education department of Delhi.
- all the instructions must be read efficiently with the help of website carefully
- click on the link that says “registration done for newer candidates” and this option must be present on the screen on the left side of the entire page.
- after clicking on that very link, the user will be redirected to all new screen and this will be followed by the further step that includes the registration form filling with all the correct details.
- after entering all the details and checking them again, we find that the registration id as well as the password must be created and remembered for long run.
- all the essential documents will be uploaded on the website and this must be done in the form of pdf.
- after reviewing the entire document properly, it is required that the person submits the form by clicking on the icon.
- each and every candidate will be assessed based on the preparation that has been done at the level of school and this gives us the rank list that must be gone through properly.
- in order to know what are the factor that are related with the merit list of the person, they should be taking into consideration various matters such as the distance that has to be calculated from the school of the child. they also take into consideration whether the child has any other siblings or not.
- every guideline must be followed effectively so that we can proceed towards the admission process.
- the reporting procedure for the candidates must be done properly so that the candidate is directed properly after keeping in mind all the rules and the regulations properly.
Click here for EWS Nursery Admission Delhi 2021
Official website http://edustud.nic.in/mis/studentadmission/webform1.aspx