CBSE 12th Results 2021:- Candidates applying for improvement, private, as well as second compartment, do not have to pay fees. Compartment candidates will have to Pay.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has published the test schedule for applicants who wish to take the physical examinations in order to enhance their grades. Exams will also conduct for pupils whose board results placed them in the compartment category. The examinations will take place between August 16 and September 15.
Students who were placed in the compartment category in the board results will take the examinations, which will start from August 16 to September 15.
The ‘Policy of Tabulation of Marks for Class 12 2021’ states that the marks earned in the test are final.
On July 30, the CBSE released the class 12 results based on alternate assessment criteria. The pupils were grade based on their achievement in the 10th, 11th, and pre-board examinations. The CBSE Class 10 results are still pending.
Who is eligible to take this examination?
Candidates who are not happy with their results after their CBSE 12th exams 2021 results have been certified ‘pass’ according to the tabulation procedure may reappear in one or more subjects to enhance their performance.
As stated in the Policy for Tabulation, a candidate’s marks in this test shall be considered final.
Exams will also occur for private candidates in Class 10 and 12, patrachar applicants, and second chance compartment candidates. The date sheet will release by the board in due time.
According to CBSE’s announcement, compartment exams will Conduct only for English core, physical education, business studies, accountancy, chemistry, political science, biology, economics, sociology, IP, computer science, maths, Hindi elective and core, geography, psychology, home science, physics, and history.
Important Details for CBSE Improvement Exam
- Fees are not require for candidates applying for improvement, private, patrachar, or second compartment. Candidates for comparison will required to pay the fees specified in the announcement.
- Candidates will test exclusively on the shortened syllabus, according to the notification. The question paper will design to look like the sample question papers available on the board’s website.
- On the board’s website, the registration portal will activate soon.
- Candidates who are taking improvement and compartment examinations based on the results announced in 2021 must register on the platform.
- Students whose results were not generated using the alternate tabulation policy, on the other hand, are immediately qualified to take the exam.