BBAU Lucknow Entrance Exam 2021 :- BBAU Entrance Exam Application Form 2021, BBAU Admission Form 2021 BBAU Lucknow Admission Form 202, BBAU Online Application.
The Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University in Lucknow is one of the country’s most prestigious central universities. This residential university has jurisdiction over the whole state of Uttar Pradesh. The Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University was founded on January 10, 1996, as a Central University.
The 250-acre ‘Vidya Vihar University campus is located off the Rae Bareli road, some 10 kilometers south of Charbagh, Lucknow’s major railway station.
For candidates seeking admission to Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Institution’s different programs, such as B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D., BBA, B.Voc, BA, B.Com, B.Ed, and others, the university holds an entrance test known as the BBAU Entrance Exam. The admission exam is given in an online format, which means it is a computer-based test. The exam does not have any negative marking.
BBAU Lucknow Entrance Exam Details :
|Name of the Exam||BBAU Exam 9BBAU (Lucknow Entrance Exam 2021)|
|Conduct By||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Level of BBAU 2021 Exam||National Level|
|Courses Offered||PhD, UG and PG|
|Maximum Marks||100 marks|
|Marking||No Negative Marking|
Eligibility Criteria for BBAU Lucknow Entrance Exam 2021
- Departments of the BBAU may require candidates to obtain recognition/equivalence of their degrees/diplomas/certificates from the Association of Indian Universities/University Grants Commission/AICTE/Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE) for admission into the department on their own, if necessary.
- Candidates who come into the categories of SC/ST/PWD will be charged a lesser BBAU entrance test fee. SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants would be given a 5% reduction in the minimum marks necessary in the eligibility criterion for admission to Ph.D. programs.
Application Fee for BBAU Lucknow Exam
Application Fee of BBAU Lucknow is Non-Refundable for Computer Based Test. The Application Fee must be paid using one of the available online payment options during the online application procedure. Each Ph.D. program for which the applicant is seeking will require a separate application fee.
|SC/ST/ PH||Rs. 500/-|
Steps to pay the Application fee with online payment mode-:
- Candidates must pick SBI Bank Payment Gateway when filling out the last section of the application.
- The candidate will be led to another site after clicking the SUBMIT button once the form has been completed and validated by the application.
- The applicant will be led to another page where he or she must pay for the application form ONLINE.
- Please see the Registration Fee for application fees.
- If you have any questions, please refer to the Bulletin and How to Apply the Document.
How to Fill application form
- Visit the Official website of BBAU Lucknow i.e. https://www.bbau.ac.in/
- Search for the admission form for various ” Ph.D/M.Phil/P.G/U.G/P.G Diploma/Certificate programs”.
- Click on the Notification link and open the form.
- Fill in all the details in the form and submit all the required documents in the form.
- Pay the application fee with the given payment modes.
- Recheck all the details and submit the form.