FCI Odisha Recruitment 2021:- The Food Corporation of India (FCI) released the notification of recruitment in Odisha. There are various vacancies for stenographer, Junior Engineer, Typists, Technical Assistant grade 3. The candidates have to apply online for the different posts.
The official website for Food Corporation of India is www.fci.gov.in
This article provides the useful information regarding FCI Odisha Recruitment 2021.
The various posts in FCI Odisha Recruitment 2021 are as follows:
- Junior Engineer
- Technical Assistant Grade III
The online application forms are most likely to start in April 2021 and candidates are required to visit the official website regularly. The total number of posts is over 3500. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates residing in Odisha to get a government job in the state. The candidates should never miss an opportunity like this.
The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 28 years and age relaxation may be provided to candidates according to the rules depending upon the categories of applicants.
The candidates have to appear in the written examination to qualify for the posts. The candidates should have completed the graduation and they must have good typing for the post of Typist. The requirement of educational qualification for various posts in Food Corporation of India, Odisha Recruitment 2021 is given below in the table:
|Name of Vacant Post||Required Educational Qualification|
|Stenographer||Graduation and good typing speed|
|Typist||Graduation and fast typing speed|
|Junior Engineer||Engineering or diploma|
|Assistant Grade 3rd||Graduation and basic computer knowledge|
Selection process in FCI Odisha Recruitment 2021
The below procedure is followed by the FCI Odisha for Recruitment in 2021:
- A written test will be conducted and then merit list will be prepared accordingly.
- The candidates have to appear for the interview after qualifying the written test.
- After the interview, selected candidates will be appearing for the document verification process.
- The document verification part is the last part of the process of selection and authorities may disqualify a person in case of any ambiguity in documents.
- After the successful completion of this process a candidate is qualified for the job.
Steps to apply for FCI Odisha Recruitment 2021
The following steps are to be followed by applicants while filling the online application form for the FCI Odisha Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website to apply online i.e. fci.gov.in
- Scroll and search for the recruitment section in the list.
- Click on “apply now” for the post you wish to apply for.
- Fill up the online application form and enter your personal and educational details carefully.
- The candidates must fill the correct details in order to qualify and get the job.
- The candidate should upload a passport sized photo and signature correctly.
- Check out the information again and then submit the application form.
- Get a copy of application form for yourself and keep it safe with you.
- Check the official website regularly in case of any information regarding the exam due to Pandemic and unfavourable conditions.
Download official notification
Official website https://fci.gov.in/contactUs.php?dep=22