FCI MP Recruitment 2021:- The Food Corporation of India (FCI) released the notification of recruitment for the state of Madhya Pradesh. The FCI Madhya Pradesh is offering the positions of Junior Engineers, Stenographer, Typist, Technical Assistant Grade 3 etc.
This job opportunity is a great chance for the people who are from Madhya Pradesh and want to get a job in the same state. The candidates who want are applying for the FCI Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2021 have to fill the application form through online mode.
The notification of start of application form will soon be updated on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Government or www.fci.gov.in
The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 28 years and the applicants may be provided some age relaxation depending on the category of the candidate.
Also for the eligibility, the candidates should have completed necessary degree before applying for a certain post.
Name of the vacancies in FCI MP Recruitment 2021
|Assistant Grade III|
The candidates are required to fulfill the necessary educational qualification for each of the above mentioned vacancies. Also the candidates should have passed the examinations with at least 55 percent marks.
The candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned on the official website of Food Corporation of India.
Requirement of Academic Qualifications for FCI Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2021
The requirement of educational qualification for various posts in Food Corporation of India, Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2021 is given below in the table:
|Name of Vacant Post||Required Educational Qualification|
|Stenographer||Graduation and good typing speed|
|Typist||Graduation and fast typing speed|
|Junior Engineer||Engineering or diploma|
|Assistant Grade 3rd||Graduation and basic computer knowledge|
Selection Process in FCI Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2021
The following procedure will be followed for the selection in Food Corporation of India:
- The selection process is based on the merit list created by department according to the educational qualification of the candidates or a written test may be conducted.
- After the merit list is released the candidates are required to clear the interview.
- At the last the candidates who got selected through interview are required to be present in the document verification process.
- The candidates should provide the correct details of all educational qualification to avoid unnecessary trouble at the document verification process.
Steps to apply for FCI Madhya Pradesh recruitment 2021
The following steps should be followed by the candidates to apply for the Madhya Pradesh FCI recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh FCI i.e. www.fci.gov.in
- Go to the news and notification section and check the latest notification.
- Find the link for the application of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2021.
- Click on the “apply online” section.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill your personal details and educational details carefully and correctly.
- Upload the required documents like passport sized photo and signature correctly.
- Upload the mark sheets for proof if required.
- Check all the details before submitting and then get a print out of the application form for future use.
- Check the official website regularly in case of any changes in the format of examination or selection process.
- The changes can take place because of the Covid-19 situation in the country.
Download official notification for FCI MP Recruitment 2021